Testimonies of Inmates
“Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this study. I feel blessed that you take the time to help me learn the Word of God.”
“I have rededicated my life to the rulership of Jesus Christ. I’m very tankful for the mentorship of H.O.P.E.! And thanks for you’alls prayers in my life. I love you guys and girls at H.O.P.E.”
“God bless you wonderful people and thank you for the words of encouragement. I pray for you all!”
He’s REALLY been showing out in my life! I give Him ALL praise, Honor and Glory!
Thank you for all your prayers and the Bible studies. I pray that God uses your Bible studies to touch many more lives in Jesus name.
I have found my way back to my God.
God Bless You! Thank you for taking the time to study with Me
I want to thank you for these bible studies. They truly help me and give me HOPE!
Helping Other Prisoners for Eternity (H.O.P.E.)
“Remember the prisoners as if chained with them.” Hebrews 13:3
We are a team of like-minded people who have experienced the H.O.P.E. of salvation and have a desire to share that H.O.P.E. with the incarcerated and their families.
Join us and experience the joy and excitement of ministering to those whom Jesus calls “the least of these”.
Opportunities To Serve
- Become a pen pal
- Pray for inmates and volunteers
- Help with fundraisers for prison ministry
- Encourage families of inmates in the community
- Become a trained volunteer to minister within the local jails
- Become a Bible instructor for H.O.P.E. Bible correspondence school
- Become a member of the “Take One” ministry (a faith-based mentoring program)
- Help connect Adventist churches to inmates who are taking Bible studies or who are now home
Hope Bible School Coordinator – Clair Kitson (320) 583-7053
Prison Ministry Coordinator – John Holley (423) 316-6722
P.O. Box 400
Apison, TN 37302